Each BellaBott Nappy Shell MUST have an Absorbency Insert
1. Traditional Bamboo Absorbency Insert
Made up of 400gsm super soft bamboo french terry fabric (70% bamboo, 30% cotton) with a hidden internal suedecloth layer helping to wick away moisture.
- less bulk but still absorbent
- have the intention to change nappies frequently, which will assist later with toilet training as your child will feel the difference between wet and dry sooner.
- less chance of holding onto smells unlike the microfibre option
2. Bamboo with Microfibre Absorbency Insert
A hidden internal microfibre layer between 2 layers of bamboo fabric, giving the nappy an extra (up to) 220ml of absorbency.
- want maximum absorbency
- not concerned about extra bulk
- planning on using as a night nappy
Each Absorbency Insert is tri-folded and secured with 2 snaps to ensure that it does not move during nappy changing and sits inside the cloth nappy shell without issue.